Re: "fighting fascism at the wrong time"...
by colin s. cavell

Dear Mariela Lorenc,

Thank you for notifying me that you and the group you represent "do not
want to receive any longer yr [my?] e mails notificatios".  Am curious,
however, regarding two aspects of your message.  First, as regards the
"we" whom you represent, would appreciate if you could elaborate on
exactly who this "we" is comprised of, e.g. type of group, numbers, and
other descriptive information?  Secondly, I respect your public objection
to my posting of February 18, 2001 (reprinted below to acquaint those with
the subject matter being objected to), yet am wondering if this is a call
for the listservs in question to censor my postings in the future or
merely a public protest of the content of my message?  Again, thanks, for
your message, as I--and perhaps others on these particular listservs--am
also interested in gauging the temper of thought of my fellow listserv
participants.

regards,

colin