Re: Chances doe reforming globalization
by Krishnendu Ray

Paul.

Could you send me your original proposal? I seem to have misplaced it.

By the way, I think it is a very good idea to propose tangible reform, not only
because it is good for people in the short-run, but also because it creates
allies for the long-term solution. Keep up the good work.

Krishnendu Ray

>>> Paul Riesz <priesz@itn.cl> 04/12/01 01:31PM >>>
Dear Richard:
Could you explain why:
On one hand you feel that I am very naive in believing that there is a
chance for
adopting my rather modest proposals for introducing more flexible rules
for
globalization and for partially harmonizing the interests of TNCs and
poor people
everywhere, while.
On the other hand you feel confident, that your much more radical
proposals for
completely eliminating the hierarchical structures of our society and
for resolving
ALL controversial problems through harmonizing at different levels could
be
implemented ?

Regards          Paul