Fwd: Urgent evidence needed for lawsuit re Summit of the Americas
by g kohler

message forwarded to whom it may concern:

 Subject: Urgent evidence needed for lawsuit re Summit of the Americas
   Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001
   From: Connie Fogal <cfogal@attcanada.ca>

Evidence needed for future in Summit of the Americas lawsuits re freedom of
assembly etc.

Whatever the result on Monday in Quebec city re the Tremblay Et Al lawsuit,
the Defence of Canadian Liberty Committee will continue pursuing remedies
and compensation for citizens. We need to gather evidence out of the actual
summit on April 20 to 22. We will need video footage, still pictures, audio
tapes etc of the fence, the police actions, attacks on peaceful protestors,
personal notes of personal experiences, etc etc. It would be great if
someone could get a picture of the entire fenced area taken from the top of
a building- A real picture would be  better than a map.

Watch for bulletins on www.canadianliberty.bc.ca respecting the
developments in the lawsuit of Marc F. Tremblay,  Demandeur vs Procureur
General du Quebec et al, and Constance Fogal and the Defence of Canadian
Liberty Committee/ le comite de la liberte Canadienne, Intervenors , No.
200-05-014848-019

The case starts Monday April 9, 2001 9:30 AM room 3.21 in Quebec city at
the courthouse (le Palais de Justice de Quebec) located at 300 boulevard
Jean- Lesage .  Currently it is set to run two days. This is only the
interim injunction after which the full  case and our Federal court
application  will continue.

Canadian courts are open to the public. Room 3.21 is the biggest one
available in that court house.

Connie Fogal
DEFENCE of CANADIAN LIBERTY COMMITTEE/LE COMITÉ de la LIBERTÉ CANADIENNE
C/0 CONSTANCE FOGAL LAW OFFICE, #401 -207 West Hastings St., Vancouver,
B.C. V6B1H7
Tel: (604)687-0588; fax: (604) 872 -1504 or (604) 688-0550;cellular(604)
202 7334;
  E-MAIL    cfogal@netcom.ca; www.canadianliberty.bc.ca

“The constitution of Canada does not belong either to Parliament, or to the
Legislatures; it belongs to the country and it is there that the citizens
of the country will find the protection of the rights to which they are
entitled” Supreme Court of Canada  A.G. of Nova Scotia and A.G. of Canada,
S.C.R. 1951 pp 32