organdi quarterly: second issue available
by mw

Sorry for any cross-posting…

We would like to inform you about the launch of the second issue of organdi
quarterly. An international journal of social sciences and contemporary issues,
organdi is published quarterly in English and French including peer reviewed
articles, special issues, interviews, cultural reviews, letters to the editor
and online exhibitions. February 2001’s special focus is on body and
civilization. The issue includes interviews and articles by Milan Zafirovski,
Mari Anne Carswell & Kristi Magraw, Anna Efstathiadou-Adams, Bruno Rouers,
Brian Green, Arnaud Baubérot and Elie During, and an online exhibition by
Statis Eustathiadis.

We are calling for papers and are encouraging you to take part in the next
issue : 3rd issue (June 2001) : utopia.

We hope that you will find interest in our site:
http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue/Organdi_Fev2001.html

Best regards,
The editors