Warming or cooling of global (economy)
by Judith Kallo

Must admit that I enjoy your discussions and learn a lot from it.  Being
from Eastern Europe I learned to "interpret the news" so seemingly don't
have that much difficulty when attempt to "decode" whatever I
hear/read.  Could someone help me with the interpretation of the
following Netscape "cover-page-message":

                            "Stocks rebounded
                            Thursday morning but
                            still struggled on
                            worries of a cooling
                            global economy."

"Still struggled on worries" concerns me and I don't get it- what do
they mean by "global economy"?  I don't see that much "cooling" in Asia
- and let me be naive what are we worried about global warming or
cooling (of global economy) or both?