HM Email list - please post
by Hm
28 February 2001 17:56 UTC

The journal HISTORICAL MATERIALISM:RESEARCH IN CRITICAL MARXIST THEORY is
constructing an email distribution list to circulate occasional information
about the journal and its activities - along with a limited amount of
information regarding other Marxist journals as well as seminars and
discussions. We hope to further involve our readers and supporters in the
life of the journal by this means.

We are *not* proposing a discussion list, but merely a distribution list
with a fairly low volume. If you are interested in being included, please
reply saying so to this email.

Yours in solidarity

The Editors
hm@lse.ac.uk