My apologies!
by SOncu
12 February 2001 09:29 UTC

Dear Friends,

As you may remember, I am not a subscriber of WSN any more but every now and
then I check the list archives. Apparently they are not up to date since
today, that is, on February 9, 2001, I was able to view the posts only up
until February 6, 2001.

Most of the correspondance I saw was related with that stupid "Biblical
Economic Cycles" thing I sent a while ago. The conclusion I came to is that
one has to think twice before one makes a joke in this cyberworld.

After sending the "Futurewatch" address to a columnist friend of mine, who
writes for a Turkish newspaper, to make a joke of course, I thought you might
find it funny too and sent it to you as well.

Boy was I wrong?

From now on, I will not make any jokes on WSN. You people are too serious.

Best
Sabri Oncu