administrative
by Konstantin Borodinsky

In view of the posting I am sure you all received, I suggest the following:
ask the listowner to wipe out ALL anonymous subscribers. Students with no
personal access shall provide a reference from PERSONAL accounts, verifiable
and traced, preferably from the university stuff. Games with legal entities
(if someone dares) will thus come closer to court doors. Since I have
switched to Internet I have been surprised at the amount of anonymous mail -
making the biggest venture of the 20-th century a gutter.
Hope, you will support me.
Otherwise with a mass of scum around the list will be destroyed. Insects
propagate much faster than humans, Vernadsky wrote viruses could occupy the
planet in no time, under favorable conditions.
Respectfully,
Konstantin Borodinsky