Re: New Dawn & Nexus
by Richard K. Moore

1/7/2001, Michael Pugliese wrote:
 >Richard goes into my "kill file" on the e-mail reader...Plus don't
  >miss the pro-Stalin article! And the piece on North Korea.

Dear Michael (if this isn't already 'killed'),

Thank you so much for your attack.  I never feel I'm getting
anywhere until people get down and dirty.

You might also point out that I've been published in an
American Patriot newsletter, targetted at militia types...
and then there have been street 'zines, probably read by
coke-head anarchist freeks.

I like reaching all kinds of people, even close-minded
academics.

Think about it.  There are all these confused people out
there, believing all sorts of crap.  If I can get a word
into some venue, then the worse that venue is, the more good
I'm doing.  And I'm not agreeing that New Dawn or Nexus are
to be condemned.

The only thing that would shame me would be to be picked up
in the mainstream media without being ridiculed.

I used to be a liberal.  I thought we were the open-minded
ones, and I chuckled at my fundamentalist friends, with
their childlike faith in ancient Hebrew tribal manuscripts.
But now I've come to see liberals as the major obstacle to
progress.  They think government is 'theirs', and they see
it as the agency to force their values on everyone else.
This attachment to hierarchical coercion is their own
undoing.

delete in peace,
rkm