< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

safe to open

by George Snedeker

12 December 2000 21:09 UTC

I am working from my office computer which is virus free.

last Friday, I received a virus from Stimpolski with a subject, "Romeo and Juliet." the virus infected my address book and began sending viruses to everyone . I had Mcafee antivirus, but this was not updated and did not detect the virus. on  Friday, Dec. 15th,  I will be cleansing my computer  and installing Norton Antivirus 2001.

I am sorry if anyone on this list  received a virus from my emails. this was my first virus, and I was not able to act as quickly as I should have.

George Snedeker