< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: rn,wsn> Laurence Cox re: theory & praxis

by Paul Broome

08 December 2000 01:45 UTC

Thank you Laurence for your interesting and comprehensive post (and
thank you Richard for forwarding). I have only 'breezed' through it -
but is marked for 'bed time' reading  :o)

Paul.

At 14:50 +0000 7/12/00, Richard K. Moore wrote:
>I'm pleased that Laurence was able to respond to our issue about
>how theorists and activists might work together more effectively.
>His is a personal account, and he provides lots of useful-looking
>links.
>
>rkm

>Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:49:16 +0000
>From: Laurence Cox <Laurence.Cox@may.ie>
>Subject: Re: you might want to comment...
>To: "Richard K. Moore" <richard@cyberjournal.org>
>Cc: community-research@egroups.com
>
>Hi Richard,
>
>thanks for this. I'm not quite sure how to respond! Maybe a
>sensible way of talking about it is in the personal, since
>this is where we start from and we all need to find our own
>ways from where we are to where we'd like to be (one of
>those ongoing process things....) Particularly since you're
>threatening to crosspost this - it's hard to know quite what
>to do with that!

=== snip!
--

"The Macintosh isn't a computer...