< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

'Networks and Transformations' Conference July 2001

by C. Bandhauer

28 November 2000 16:25 UTC

----------
From: P.Kennedy@mmu.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:13:58 +0100
Subject: 'Networks and Transformations' Conference July 2001

Dear Colleague,
   The newly formed Global Studies Association is holding its first
international conference next summer, between July 2nd and 4th, on the theme
of  'Networks and Transformations'. This event will be held in association w
h the Department of Sociology and the Institute for Global Studies at
Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. The Global Studies
Association stands for a multi-disciplinary approach to the
dissemination of global knowledge and research so we hope that people
om a broad range of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences
will want to offer papers and/or to attend our conference.  If you
would like to find out more about the GSA, and our conference, please
open our website (http://www.mmu.ac.uk/gsa). Please do not hesitate
to contact myself  (P.Kennedy@mmu.ac.uk) or Craig Horner
(C.Horner@mmu.ac.uk), the conference organisers if you require
further information.