< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Rally Against Israeli Violence

by KSamman

28 November 2000 14:43 UTC

Subj:    [AL-AWDA] rally against Israeli violence
Date:   11/28/00 9:25:28 AM !!!First Boot!!!
From:   DNaimon@aol.com
To: al-awda@egroups.com

RALLY AGAINST ISRAELI VIOLENCE

Are you a Jew opposed to Israeli violence?
Are you a non-Jew opposed to both anti-Arab racism and anti-semitism?
Are you a U.S. citizen opposed to the use of your tax dollars to fund the
demolition of Palestinian homes by the Israeli army?

Then join the Radical Jewish Action Project for a rally this Friday, December
1st, at 12:30 p.m., at Pioneer Square.  Not all Jews are uncritically in
support of the Israeli government, and not all Americans hold the lives of
Arabs to be worth less than those of Jews.  Please come show support for
Palestinian self-determination and against the Israeli occupation.  Dress
warm and if possible in black, for we will be "sitting shiva" (mourning) for
the casualties of the recent violence in the middle east.   We will then
march to the Federal Building to protest U.S. military aid to Israel, used
to perpetuate violence in the occupied territories.  For more information
contact R-JAP at 503 640-7996 or rjap18@hotmail.com