< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

No Subject

by Loel Coleman

24 November 2000 07:01 UTC

Since there is some dissent regarding the use of this list to discuss
various options for decision making, including the discussion of democracy,
I will only submit this:  there is a most remarkable woman named Lani
Guinier who has a different take on the topic.  Many of you have heard of
her, some have not.  She was the nominee for head of the US Justice
Department Civil Rights division who was totally rejected, accompanied by a
smear campaign, all because of her progressive concepts.  Even the
"progressive" Hillary Clinton, her longtime friend, turned her back on her.
What up wit dat?  Did pressure come to bare? I will not go into her
philosophies. Do a simple search of her name to get more info on that.

loel