< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Palestine Website (fwd)

by Peter Grimes

13 October 2000 01:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: KSamman@aol.com
Subject: Palestine Website

This is an excellent website for anyone who is interested in the Palestinian
events: http://www.addameer.org/september2000/

Also, if you are in the NY City area there will be a very large protest this
Friday at 10.am in front of the UN.  They are planning for hundreds of
thousands to
come out in solidarity with Palestinians.  Come join the fight and let the
Israeli and American gov'ts know that we will not allow them to murder and
slaughter Palestinians.

Khaldoun Samman

".. not to believe in the possibility of dramatic change is to
forget that things have changed, not enough, of course, but enough to show
what is possible. We have been surprised before in history. We can be
surprised again. Indeed, we can do the surprising."
    - Howard Zinn, 'You can't be neutral on a moving train.' (p.83)