< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Call for Papers - PSA 2001

by Miguel Korzeniewicz

10 October 2000 22:53 UTC

Colleagues,

(Apologies to those who receive a double posting)

I am organizing a session for the 2001 Pacific Sociological Association Meetings, that will take place in San Francisco March 29 - April 1, 2001.

The title of the session is "Social Implications of Technological Change", and it will focus on how the Internet enables processes of economic globalization while at the same time enabling "counter-hegemonic" activism and resistance.

I encourage paper or detailed abstract submissions by faculty and graduate students.  The formal deadline is October 16, but in all likelihood I will consider proposals until November 1.  For submission forms and conference information, click here to access PSA's Call for Papers link, or access PSA's homepage at http://www.csus.edu/psa.

Best wishes,

Miguel

--
Miguel Korzeniewicz, Ph.D.