< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

WG: Chagnon summary and resources according to Les Sponsel

by Tausch, Arno

04 October 2000 07:33 UTC

I have to state here that these are the opinions of Professor Sponsel and
Ian Pitchford and not necessarily mine. It should be stated that Professor
Chagnon has undertaken, it seems, legal action against his opponents. In
case of doubt, contact colleagues Sponsel and Pitchford and Chagnon and the
other colleagues mentioned in the e-mail

Yours AT