< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: PEWS 2001 Conference Call for Papers

by SOncu

11 September 2000 06:15 UTC

Dear Friends,

Being an activist involved in the so-called "antiglobalization movement" that
has been going on for quite some time now, I wish I was able to attend this
conference. Who knows, maybe I will show up. However, in case that doesn't
happen, could you please share with me any papers and/or references (past and
recent) that deal with "International Labor Solidarity Movements", which seem
to be one of the topics of this conference? Unlike the conference organizers,
I don't plan to give priority to those papers which are grounded in the
world-system perspective in some way, so other perspectives are also fine.

Best,

Sabri Oncu
Berkeley, California