< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY WORLD ALLIANCE (2)

by beavism

31 July 2000 03:16 UTC

Sorry for re-sending: my first post did not include my contact details.

Dear Colleagues,

Do you know of any researchers who have undertaken work on alleged secret
societies associated with achieving control & domination of world power &
economic monopoly?  In particular, I am interested to see if anybody knows
anything about an alleged secret society called the Global Technology World
Alliance (GTWA).

For more information on the GTWA see the http://www.globaltwa.com/.  I was
referred to this site by an (initially) anonymous source, but I am unsure
if the information represents something factual & true or a conspiracy
theory.

What do others think?

Regards, Mark.
Mark Beavis