< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Dear All!

by Seyed Javad

16 July 2000 10:31 UTC

Dear all,

I am one of the silent member of this net who enjoys reading your articles
and discussions.  I am in final stage of my Ph.D. and soon planning to work.
  My thesis is about the history and philosophy of social sciences and the
emergence of sociology in Iran.  Currently I am working with Professor
McLennan at Bristol University, department of sociology in U.K.  As
undergraduate I have been studying the history of ideas, politics, oriental
languages(Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Azari),sociology, theology and history
of religions and I master Swedish ,Danish and Norwegian and currently
working on my Russian.  I graduated from Gothenburg university in Sweden
under supervision of Professor Gudmar Aneer.
I would be glad if anyone who reads this letter gives me some feed-back and
replies to me as soon as possible.  Or anyone has any suggestions how can I
find a way to pursue my work and find a job as a lecturer or research
assistant or researcher in U.S. ?

Yours
Seyed Javad

University of Bristol