< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Gore, Bush and another Gulf War?

by Talmadge Wright

01 July 2000 01:31 UTC

 All of this talk calls forth a rereading of Jean Baudrillard's, Fatal
Strategies.

* Talmadge Wright                               (773) 508-3451 *
* Dept. of Sociology/Anthropology           FAX:(773) 508-7099 *
* Loyola University Chicago                                    *
* 6525 N. Sheridan Rd.                                         *
* Chicago, Illinois 60626                                      *