< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Interregnum

by ilagardien

19 June 2000 15:39 UTC

hi all

For two main reasons I will be unsubscribing from all the colorado lists by
the
end of this week

1. Because I will be travelling across the United States - mainly writing
but
also doing other silly things like hiking and kayaking) for about four weeks
starting 26 June and do not want to clog my system.
2. Because I may have to make a sudden job change upon my return; don't know
where, yet; there's very little scope in the United States for a failed
journalist, (turned) failed academic, (turned) failed international
bureaucrat :
-)

Having been on this forum for a few years. I shall miss you in the
interregnum.
So misbehave as you wish and if you are in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi,
Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado, that tent at the bottom of
your
garden may be me.

I will be back in a couple of months.

Cheers

Ismail

Ismail Lagardien
Office of the Chief Economist and
Senior Vice President of
Development Economics
The World Bank
Washington DC
USA

202 473 9603

Visit the World Bank Chief Economist page at:
http://www.worldbank.org/knowledge/chiefecon/index.htm