< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Hard Science

by Andrew Wayne Austin

07 June 2000 14:59 UTC

Carl,

All this is important caution. We cannot think past the mind. At the same
time, we commit an error if we reduce the world to the mind. The external
world, including the social one, makes knowledge possible; it has an
objective basis. Interpretations are not necessarily ideological. It
depends on the character of the interpetations.

Andrew Austin
Knoxville, TN