< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: population and praxis

by Andrew Wayne Austin

06 June 2000 18:51 UTC

I guess I got the wrong impression when you were calling the rest of us
"ideologues" for rejecting a theory that rooted rape in the genetic
structure. I was probably confused because for the past several months you
have been the most dedicated defender of sociobiology on WSN.

Andrew Austin
Knoxville, TN