< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: population vs. technology/consumption

by Judi Kessler

30 May 2000 23:15 UTC

Mr Austin,
        You might have a slightly different perspective if you were an
African American woman in the south (or a woman of any color, anywhere)
who was either pregnant or lactating for most of her life.
        Judi Kessler
        UC San Diego