< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: us, china & environment

by Roslyn Bologh

29 May 2000 23:49 UTC

Does this formula I=PCT mean what I think it does: that the larger the
population, and the higher the consumption level, and the higher the level
of technology the worse it is for the environment?  If so, this is a
dangerous, reactionary position.
RB

  Using Ehrlich's formula I = PCT (environmental impact