< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

publication opportunity, especially for third world authors

by g kohler

29 May 2000 19:44 UTC

Dear List Members,

this authors' collective comprises seven so far. We are looking for two or
three additional authors for a joint book. The theme is "The Devastating
Force of Global Capitalism". Confirmed contributors to date are: Emilio
Chaves/Colombia, Arno Tausch/Austria, Patrick Bond/South Africa, Bob
Ross/USA, Hardy Hanappi/Austria, Kimmo Kiljunen/Finland, and Gert
Kohler/Canada. For more information, please contact:
Gert Kohler at gkohler@accglobal.net (designated "temporary editorial
assistant of the authors' collective") or contact other members of the
group. If your language is other than English, you would have to
provide a first translation and we could do some editing for English
grammar and style, if requested.

Gert Kohler