< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

FEMINIST STUDIES (fwd)

by md7148

23 May 2000 16:52 UTC

>Just wanted to let you know that the latest issue of Feminist Studies is
>in the mail.

>The table of content for vol. 26 no. 1 is:

Victoria Rosner         Have You Seen This Child?  Carolyn
Steedman and the Writing of Fantasy Motherhood (FSA Winner)

Page Dougherty Delano           Making Up for War:
Sexuality and Citizenship in Wartime Culture

Robert Adelson & Jacqueline Letzter     Le devin des
femmes: Rousseau and Women Opera Composers

Sharon Holland          20TH Century Black Women's
Literature (review essay)

Gillian Goslinger-Roy           Body Boundaries, Fictions
of the Female Self (FSA Winner)

Ednie Garrison          US Feminism--Grrrl Style  (FSA
Winner)

Eva Cherniavsky         Feminist Interventions in the
Culture of Images  (review essay)

Edna Manlapaz           Songs of Ourselves Writings by
Filipino Women in English

Jacquelyn Dowd Hall     "To Widen the Reach of Our Love":
Autobiography, History, and Desire

For more information check out our website:
www.inform.umd.edu/femstud.

Keep in mind, we have two special issues this year: women and health, and
women and the Indian subcontinents.
mp57@umail.umd.edu