< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Politely written--hoping this doesn't start another round onbiology (fwd)

by md7148

21 May 2000 21:47 UTC

ops, sorry, of course, by "these", I meant Jozsef...

Mine

---------- Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:40:32 -0400 (EDT)  From:
md7148@cnsvax.albany.edu To: WORLD SYSTEMS NETWORK <wsn@csf.colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Politely written--hoping this doesn't start another round on
biology (fwd)

we need to get rid of these racist reactionaries. can somebody offer a
strategy?

Mine