< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Cheap tix to DC/Baltimore-A VIRUS?

by Judi Kessler

17 May 2000 16:41 UTC

This is a riot.
If anyone were to sign on WSN and read the current posts under the subject
of Cheap tix to DC/Baltimore she or he would probably assume that the
message contained a hidden virus. What other explanation could there
possibly be...?
Come to think of it, perhaps I should put out a warning - Do*not* open
any email with the subject, "Cheap tix to DC/Baltimore" - the text will
prove to be meaningless and potentially harmful to folks whose aim is to
*not* become educated beyond their intelligence.

Judi A. Kessler
Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept. 0510