< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Cheap tix to DC/Baltimore

by Spectors

17 May 2000 04:55 UTC

I just came across some VERY cheap fares between Chicago and Baltimore.
Actually, I'll paste in the ad:

Baltimore/Washington
$52 each way to/from Birmingham
$50 each way to/from Chicago Midway
$34 each way to/from Cleveland
$94 each way to/from Houston Hobby
$61 each way to/from Orlando
$94 each way to/from San Antonio

It's on Southwest Airlines and is good from June 6 through October, which
includes the times of the SSSP and ASA in Washington. For those who don't
know, the Baltimore airport is only about 45 minutes to downtown Washington.
It's not much further than DC-Dulles airport in Virginia. Anyhow, I know
that most people who are reading this aren't into sociology for the money
and some might find that these low fares might make it possible for them to
get to the conventions this year.

You have to purchase this on the internet; check out the following site:

Southwest Airlines Click 'n Save Internet Specials at
http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/?src=click

Good luck,

Alan Spector

(NOOOOO, this doesn't mean that Alan Spector is now going
rivatized  ---doing commercials that is; it's just an attempt to apply
comrade wally (vlady)'s dictum that the capitalist class will sell us the
rope that we will use to hang them (figuratively speaking, of course) )