< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Rosa Luxemburg (fwd)

by md7148

15 May 2000 15:44 UTC

for this, see Ronald Chilcote's recent book on imperialism. I don't
exactly remember the title of
the book now.  My advisor, Gregory Nowell has an article there on Hobson's
imperialism that is one of his areas of specialization.  yes, Hobson is
not aa Marxist. broadly defined, he is a welfare liberal. Nowell relates
Hobson to Keynes, and underconsumption theory school.

actually,I sent an info about the book to the list last semester (fall
1999). you can check the archives of the list for that. It is under
my name (md7148@cnsvax.albany.edu) or Mine Aysen Doyran.

bye,
Mine

 ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:00:10
-0400 From: g kohler <gkohler@accglobal.net> To: WORLD SYSTEMS NETWORK
<wsn@csf.colorado.edu> Subject: Re: Rosa Luxemburg

re: Judith Hangartner's questions re Rosa Luxemburg and Hobson --

Hobson was an anti-imperialist liberal, as far as I know, not a marxist.
How much he influenced Rosa Luxemburg, I don't know.

Gert Kohler Oakville, Canada