< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

a request

by ahmet cakmak

13 May 2000 10:44 UTC

 I have trıed to communicate with Journals of
Historical Materialism, Capital&Class and Against The
Current to order the issues on Brenner debate but I
cannot. I have an e-mail address for Historical
Materialism but no reply. Do you help me to
communicate wıth these journals ? or: I have the
Monthly Rewiev articles on Brenner debates and the
fırst part of the Brenner Symposium in Historical
materialism. I need the second part of this symposium
( It seems taht they cannot publish the second part
till now ) and the brenner debate articles in Against
the Current and elsewhere. How can I provide them ?
Ahmet Cakmak