< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

[Fwd: web site for globalization project]

by Chris Chase-Dunn

09 May 2000 20:15 UTC

Dear Colleagues:

I have created a website with information about the three edited volumes
that resulted from two conferences on globalization that Aseem Prakash and
I organized in 1996 and 1998.

Please take a look at the site at:

http://php.indiana.edu/~hartj/globaliz.htm.

The first volume, Globalization and Governance, will be published in June
2000 in
paperback version.  The price will be around $23.

The other two await a decision by Routledge.  You may want to
ask your acquisition librarian to buy the volumes for your library.  If you
think you might use these books in a course, please let our editor at
Routledge know this.  His name is Craig Fowlie and his email address is:
craig.fowlie@tandf.co.uk.

JH
Jeffrey Hart
Department of Political Science