< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: question folks (fwd)

by md7148

07 May 2000 03:16 UTC

Yes, I thought so too. It seems like an automatic response. Honestly, I
don't have any bad intention for Nicole. I was just annoyed by
profnik@yahoo.com (especially since i am in the midst of my graduate
work.... busy busy..).

in any case, i think the problem is much clearer now..

thanks for clarification,

Mine

At 10:37 PM 5/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Okey, I have been receiving these unwanted messages from this group almost
>five times. I asked what the intention of these notices was, and I could
>not get any reply. Messages still continue in the same format despite my
>complaint. I apologize for this public decleration folks, but I think you
>should stop Nicole, or state your purpose. If you don't, how long will you
>continue harrassing subscribers?

It seems to be an automatic function of Ms. Seibert's E-mail systm, a simple
E-mail sent out to the sender of a message in order to let them know that
their message has made it to the recipient account. I only received the
below message whenever I posted a message to the list.

It _is_ a bit annoying, but I don't think that it's that much of a problem.
Still, it would be nice, I guess, if it was configured to not send that
automatically.