< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

GLOBAL KEYNESIANISM

by Paul Riesz

05 May 2000 00:46 UTC

My first posting on this subject originated a significant number of
comments, many opposed for ideological reasons, but quite a few favorable.
Unfortunately they contained no ideas on what could be done to bring such
notions to the attention of decision-makers, who might be able to apply
Keynesian policies in practice. Since such policies could address some of
the gravest problems of our present world order, it would be very
important, to find ways for doing that.

What I proposed for a starter could be called MULTINATIONAL KEYNESIANISM,
since it could be carried out by even a few interested countries, who would
organize a common savings institution and insurance company. Hopefully some
contributors have better ideas.
Regards         Paul Riesz