< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: GLOBAL KEYNESIANISM

by Paul Riesz

02 May 2000 19:12 UTC

To Andrew:
We seem to have reached an impasse; an irreconcilable difference:
While I feel that the gravest problems of our present society could be
attended to through global Keynesianism, resulting in the best alternative
practically available
You seem to prefer waiting for a probable general breakdown, which would
give state capitalism a chance to replace neoliberalism in some or many
countries.
Since most members of this group seem to be Marxists, your position has
received much more support than mine; but in the outside world the
situation might be quite different.
In any case it would be useless to continue this discussion, unless
somebody presents some new viewpoints.
Regards         Paul Riesz