< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: GLOBAL KEYNESIANISM etc.

by Paul Riesz

29 April 2000 15:43 UTC

I am not qualified to argue abou he accuracy of your statements on
Keynesianism having been
                                                                  used
primarily for producing armaments. But I am very much opposed to your
implied conclusion, that its past implications with such policies would
prevent it to be used for more socially useful purposes.
In my first posting I suggested that Keynesian interventions to fight
recessions should be used exlusivlely for needed and useful public works
and there is no logical reason to prevent such an outcome.
Regards Paul Riesz