< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Fwd: Prison and Protest: What Democracy Looks Like

by Dave Rushton

23 April 2000 19:45 UTC

Dear family and friends, among the stuff I've read to date on the April 16
and 17 Washington protests against the World Bank and the International
Monetary Fund, I find this one engagingly simple and thought-provoking.
Dave Rushton. P.S. If anyone wants to be removed from my mailing list for
these occasional items, please let me know.