< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

global keynesianism

by ahmet cakmak

22 April 2000 11:46 UTC

 I think we gradually come close a crash, deeper one
than 1987 crash and asian crisis. They postponed the
solution for current overaccumulation. But as it is
postponed the coming crash become deeper and deeper.
And we just don't know what will be come after the big
crash of early 2000's ( I think it will emerge in this
year or 2001 )..maybe it evolves to a big
depression..in such cases war or rapid armament arise
as a critical ingredient of the "solution". First
question: is there the possibility of a big
inter-capitalist war in near future ( for example
within the next decade )..
a second dynamic try to open the door of history ,but
for now it seems too weak: the process which began in
seattle, continued in washington and probably will
continue in prag september of this year..But this
movement still has no real continuity, no strong
connections with the majority of the victims of
globalisation..in short still no sign of a strategy to
overcome the segmentation of opposition..
a third one: I think Stiglitz, Krugman ext. think that
it is the time for a new 'keynesianism'..I think this
corresponds our ' global keynesianism'..This will
arise as a serious alternative after the coming big
crash..
So it seems that we are NOT, as true radicals,
players...once again..