< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

I need your help and suggestions regarding the history of sociology and its emer

by Seyed Javad

14 April 2000 11:51 UTC

Dear All,

Currently, I am working on the history and philosophy of our subject and
the
emergence of sociology in Iran.  I need all conceivable suggestions and
hints regarding how to tackle the issue, so please help me in this regard.
For example, I would like to know how much and in which regard the debates
in Philosophy(History and Sociology) of science are relevant for my
question; or the relation between modernity-postmodernity and
eurocentricism
could be related to the emergence of a so called western paradigm in a
non-western context: IRAN!

I'll be glad to hear from you all.  By the way, I am working as a
researcher
at Sociology department in Bristol-England.

Sincerely Yours

Seyed Javad