< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: [Fwd: [PEN-L:17455] [Fwd: Program: ASSOCIATION FOR HETERODOX ECONOMICSConference]]

by Luis Posas

29 March 2000 14:32 UTC

List,
I hear that the probabilities of getting a virus into my
computer increase when I open attachments.  Is that true?
I have heard horror stories about computers that get
destructive viruses and I don't want to go through one of
those episodes. It has been about eight months since I last
opened an attachment.  I wonder what kind of information I
am missing!!!
Is there a way of minimizing the risks and still accessing
the info.?

I guess I could go to the computer lab and use one of
"their" computers and save mine [This is not an acceptable
option]

Luis

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:44:21 -0500 Mine Aysen Doyran