< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Encore

by Krishnendu Ray

21 March 2000 19:24 UTC

To all.
I want to second Jozsef's message and then add some. I have been
listening, and listening and listening to the same people shout at
each other interminably. I thought a list was supposed to generate
multilogues not diatribes. I belong to a number of other very
productive lists where people keep quiet when there is nothing to say.
Can some of you do that? I find the wsn the most voluble but the least
productive list. I am praying for the day when there will be nothing
from the list!
Regards
Krishnendu