< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: rounding up posses (fwd)

by md7148

18 March 2000 16:16 UTC

This is not a conspricy game, Boris. I invite you to rational
communication. You and others have presented no compelling evidence of
why "socio-biology" is not an ideological dicipline. You still have not
dealt with the socio-biological definition of gender and race. I and
others have cited direct information from the writings of socio-biologists
who are prominent in the field, and who publish articles in journals that
promote a "certain" kind of world view. Please, read the previous posts.
We can perfectly generalize about the nature of the dicipline.
If you think there are other "socio-biologists" (not necessarily
evolutionary scientists) who can not be classified in the same
category with others, I am really crucious to see. Are there any others in
the margins of the dicipline? if so, what are they saying to be exact?
Since you asked..

Aysen, Mine
Phd student
Political Science