< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

[Fwd: [a16-international-planning] A16 Resource Library]

by christopher chase-dunn

11 February 2000 21:49 UTC

To all A16 activists:

I know that many of you are working on pamphlets, flyers, brochures, fact
sheets, letters, etc. etc. for A16. One thing that can help shorten your
work is to use material that others have already produced. You can find
much of this material at:

http://www.a16.org/resources

Feel free to download, distribute, copy, excerpt or otherwise use the
pieces on this website. Also please send me additional pieces that you
produce so that I can add them to the library.

Neil Tangri