< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Dr. Barendse

by Tausch, Arno

24 January 2000 14:47 UTC

almost forgot to say that the very interesting posting on Dutch hegemony
needs, in my view, a further and very thorough debate. reference to  a
published journal article alone does not throw off these penetrating
arguments. stuff that is repeated seomewhere, does not become truer, by
simply repeating itself, even in a very famous journal! we can't be so
narrow-minded! Arguing in such a way, Keynes and Kalecki would never have
had a chance against the neoclassics, who during the world depression
proclaimed their believes in prestigious scholary journals!

kind regards and my thanks going to amsterdam

arno tausch