< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

elian gonzalez (fwd)

by David Smith

23 January 2000 02:26 UTC

I thought that this might interest some folks on WSN.  My apologies on the
need for some to "download" the attachment.

cheers,
dave smith

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:14:33 +0000
From: beatriz@flacso.uh.cu
To: DASMITH@UCI.EDU
Subject: elian gonzalez

Mr. David A. Smith
Editor
Social Problems

Dear Mr. Smith:

I am enclosing an appeal to the US scientific and academic
communities by the University of Havana.
I will appreciate very much anything you can do to help Elian
Gonzalez return to Cuba, to his father and his grandparents.

Sincerely,

Beatriz Diaz
Coordinadora de Investigaciones
FLACSO Cuba, Edificio Varona, altos, Universidad de
La Habana.La Habana 10400, Cuba
Tel-fax (537) 33 5772 email: beatriz@orion.flacso.uh.cu
This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the
MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus
Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract
it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system
administrator for help.