< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

the real world of international migration (or: a theory of comparative outcries)

by Tausch, Arno

19 January 2000 08:38 UTC

read this. a glimpse of the real moral issues today. Compare the situation
in say, Cuba, on the basis of US State Department  or Amnesty International
documents

http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_rights/1998_hrp_report/cuba.html
http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_rights/irf/irf_rpt/1999/irf_cuba99.htm
http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/aireport/ar99/amr25.htm

with, say the far more serious situation of human rights in China

http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_rights/1998_hrp_report/china.html
http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_rights/irf/irf_rpt/1999/irf_china99.ht
ml
http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/aireport/ar99/asa17.htm

and you will arrive at a theory of comparative outcries...

Arno Tausch