< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

website access to world bank time series data, more on Williamson

by Tausch, Arno

11 January 2000 12:20 UTC

Dear colleagues -

some of you had technical problems with finding some of my websites,
mentioned in my pieces on Jeffrey Williamson.

Perhaps try this access to the World Bank data series, important for the
debate on Williamson, Kohler and Raffer:

http://www.ciesin.org/mep-bin/charlotte?state=START&event=start&protocol=sid
&charlotte_dir=prod

at any rate search with GOOGLE (about the best social science search program
on the web today)

http://www.google.com/

for 'Social Indidcators of Development'

you get there immediately, and then just click.

In the meantime, do not forget to visit Kunibert Raffers website - its so
important in the context of the debate on both Kohler and Williamson!

http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~rafferk5/

Arno Tausch