< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

FWD: Book Reviewers for GLOBAL SOCIAL POLICY (fwd)

by md7148

02 January 2000 20:36 UTC

Apologies for Crossposting

Dear Friends

I am the book reviews editor of Global Social Policy - a new
inter-disciplinary journal to be published by Sage, the first issue of
which will appear in April 2001.

GSP aims to encourage a dialogue between those concerned with social policy
and development studies as well as those engaged in the study of
international relations and international organisations. The review section
will seek to remain up to date with key texts in this expanding field, and
will include reviews of some of the major reports published by iternational
organisations themselves.

Further details about the journal can be obtained from the web page of the
Globalism and Social Policy Programme
http://www.stakes.fi/gaspp/

At this early stage, I am seeking to compile a list of names, addresses,
and  interests, of people who would like to contribute reviews to the
journal. The first books should go out for review in Spring 2000. If you
wish to be considered as a reviewer, please send me an email with your
contact details and major interests. Please feel free to copy this message
to anyone else you think may be interested.

Best wishes

Paul Stubbs
Reviews Editor, GSP.